This course in passenger handling will deliver the core skills and tools which will enable the learner to be customer-focused and knowledegable about what it takes to work at one of the Airline industry’s most visible airport position.
- Respond professionally to passenger complaints and requests.
- Understanding the regulatory requirements.
- Understand how computer reservations and departure systems work.
- Comply with baggage handling standards.
- Skills to handle passenger and baggage at check-in and departure control.
- Providing services for passengers with special needs.
- Understanding the travel documents.
- Managing last minute changes and executing strategies.
- Learning about latest technological trends.
This module duration is ONE Month.