WEIGHT BALANCE / LOAD CONTROLLER
The course will provide foundation knowledge of the theories and principles of weight and balance, and design manual and automated load sheets to ensure the correct weight and balance of the aircraft before dispatch which Is essential aspect to aircraft’s well-being.
- Flight Theory Principles.
- Recognize Aircraft Weight terminologies.
- Aircraft’s Loading capability and specificities.
- Systems of Aircraft, Related to Loading Fuel and Cargo.
- Calculating Maximum permissible take off load.
- Understanding the design of Trim and Table charts.
- Interpret LIR(Load Instruction Report) to complete load sheets.
- Handling Last Minute Changes(LMC).
This module duration is ONE Month.